The Clifford Chance Scholarship
This scholarship is open to students undertaking the Centre for Transnational Legal Studies program (LAWS50043) in semester 2, 2012.
In 2012, one scholarship of £4,000 will be awarded.
- Have applied/been accepted into the Centre for Transnational Legal Studies program (LAWS50043) in London for Semester 2, 2012.
The Clifford Chance CTLS Scholarship will be awarded based on academic achievement, financial need and a personal statement outlining interest in working in London and pursuing a career in private practice. Academic Achievement is the primary selection criterion for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants must supply three hard copies of the following:
- Completed application form;
- A personal statement that outlines interest in working in London and pursuing a career in private practice;
- A personal statement of financial need, with supporting documentation where relevant (for example evidence of receipt of Centrelink benefit);
- A detailed budget outlining expenses and income for the duration of the overseas exchange;
- A current Curriculum Vitae;
- Other additional supporting evidence (if applicable).
Applications closed for 2012.
Jennifer Steadman, Advancement Officer, Melbourne Law School
Phone 03 9035 3501