Melbourne JD Events
- Melbourne JD - The Works (JD, LSAT, Sample Class and Student Presentations)
- How to prepare for the LSAT
- Melbourne JD Program + Other briefing
- Sample Classes
- The Melbourne JD Showcase - for school students only
- Open Day
If you are unable to attend an information session, online videos are available to view.
- Tuesday 3 September 2013: Melbourne JD Program and International Opportunities briefing
- Tuesday 8 October 2013: Melbourne JD Program and Careers briefing
Wednesday, 3 July 2013
9:30am to 3:30pm
Where can law take you?
Melbourne Law School is hosting a one-day JD showcase specifically designed for school students who are interested in pursuing law at university.
Our expert teachers will hold master classes on areas of law that you've always wanted to know more about.
Program highlights include:
- So Sue Me! (what's a Negligence action all about?)
- Dispute resolution interactive case
- Criminal Law
Grab your friends and register now! Places are limited.
Cost $66 (inclusive of GST) - participants will get morning tea, lunch and a showbag.
Registration is now open.
Step 1 - Enable cookies at the highest level.
Step 2 - Complete the online registration form. Once you hit the Submit Registration button, you will be taken to the Payment Gateway. On the payment form, scroll to the right to click the "Buy Now" button. Then scroll to the bottom of the "Step 1 of 4" webpage to "Proceed".
Step 3 - Complete the online parental consent form.
Please note your registration is not complete until you have submitted payment and completed the parental consent online form.
For further information, please contact Yvonne Au, Manager, Student Recruitment, Melbourne JD on (03) 8344 8879 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event will take place at Melbourne Law School, 185 Pelham Street, Carlton (see map).
- Sunday 18 August 2013
Online Information Session
If you are unable to attend an information session, you can view an online JD video. The webpage also includes details about computer requirements.