Rules of the Library
- You can bring bags into the Law Library, but are advised not to leave them unattended. Unfortunately thefts can occur within the Law Library.
- The Law Library will keep lost property for one week, before passing it on to the Student Union. Inquire about missing property at the loans Desk, as well as Law School Security.
- Levels 4 and 5 of the Law Library are silent study areas. Kindly keep noise to a minimum.
- Please return books on the due date to allow maximum circulation of resources and to avoid library fines.
- We entreat you to respect Law Library materials. Theft and mutilation of Law Library materials are regarded as serious offences.
- Using a mobile phone while inside the Law Library is not permitted.Patrons are asked to switch off their phones upon entering.
- Food is not to be consumed within the Law Library. Drinks are permitted.
- Bags brought into the library are subject to search by staff on certain occasions.
- Please report any concerns you have about issues related to security, spills or repairs to Law Library staff.