Courses & Subjects
About the 2014 Program
- Approximately 165 subjects
- A new Master of Competition and Consumer Law
- Approximately 25 new subjects across a range of specialist legal areas
- More subjects in emerging areas of specialisation including construction law and international trade
- International visiting lecturers from a range of leading academic institutions and organisations including the University of Cambridge, University of Oxford, Harvard University, International Monetary Fund, King’s College London, New York University, Georgetown University, University of California Los Angeles, London School of Economics
- Our international visitors will be joined by Law School experts and over 100 teachers from other parts of Australia, mostly from various branches of the legal profession. These teachers are also drawn from state Bars, the Judiciary and firms and corporations.