Forms, Resources & IT
Unless otherwise advised, all forms are in PDF format.
Enrolment and Enrolment changes
- Application to Change or Withdraw from Subjects (.pdf)
- Application for Credit or Exemption (.pdf)
- Application for Leave of Absence (.pdf)
- Application to Transfer Courses (.pdf)
- Application for Waiver of Prerequisites (.pdf)
- Application to Discontinue (.pdf)
- Application to undertake cross institutional study (.pdf)
- Application to enrol in the International Legal Internship (.pdf)
- International Student Subject Nomination form (.pdf)
- Extension Request form (.pdf)
- Special Consideration (online application via the Student Portal)
- Results (online via the Student Portal)
- MLM Assessment Cover Sheet (.doc)
- Australian Guide to Legal Citation - AGLC3 Quick Guide (.pdf)
- FEE-HELP Online Application Instructions (e-CAF) (.pdf)
- Fee Extension Application (.pdf)
- Refund of Fees Application (.pdf)
- Application for a Fee Statement
- 2011 onward - Contact the Melbourne Law Masters Office
- Prior to 2011 - Application for a Fee Statement
This form is only for full-fee upfront paying students. Students who require a CAN to be reissued (i.e. are in a CSP or received FEE-HELP) only need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with their request (no paper work required).
IT, student portal and email account problems
- Student Email Accounts
- Create or reset your university email account password
- Email forwarding, or accessing student email from an another email account
- Instructions for setting up wireless internet at the University of Melbourne
A webpage with guides for Mac, Windows, iPhone and so on.
- Student IT
The University of Melbourne's student IT support website
Please note that student cards are issued by the Student Centre on the Mezzanine level of the Law School.