Melbourne Law School Career RoundTable
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
The Melbourne Law School Career Round Table is designed to provide a unique opportunity to meet and speak with a number of senior alumni in facilitated small groups to help map your career opportunities.
Working in 15 minute blocks, you will be able to meet with a number of interesting and successful Law alumni (listed below) and be able to ask them directly about their career to date, the lessons they've learned, their achievements and challenges, and hear their advice about getting ahead in the earlier stages of your own professional journey.
Drinks and Canapes will be provided
Remember to bring your business card along for an entry in the door prize
Speaker List - SPEAKER DETAILS HERE
Emily Anderson, Senior Associate, Melbourne Injury Lawyers
Andrew De Wijn, Barrister Victorian Bar
James Douglas, Founder Newmarket Capital
Susan Haslam, Senior Lawyer, Office of the Australian Building and Construction Commissioner
Michael Kingston, Chief Legal Officer, ASIC
Alex Later, Legal Counsel
Ben Schokman, Director International Human Rights Advocacy, Human RIghts Law Centre
Rachel Walsh, Partner, DLA Piper
Valerie Wong, Law Careers Consultant, University of Melbourne
Tammy Young, Barristers Clerk, Young's List
Andrew Zingler, Robert Stary Lawyers
Level 10 Melbourne Law School
This is a free event
Alumni Relations 61 3 8344 1746
Registrations close Monday 16 July
- We strive to ensure the accuracy of information in our database but please be advised that details are subject to change. Where appropriate, we will contact you regarding such changes before finalising your registration/order.
- I understand that I may be filmed, audio recorded and/or photographed and that these may be used in materials and publications produced by Melbourne Law School, the University of Melbourne and its affiliates.
- My name and contact details may be included, at the discretion of the organiser, in materials relating to the event including, but not limited to, Melbourne Law School electronic and printed materials and materials produced by the organiser.
- The information on this form is being collected by Melbourne Law School and its associated research centres. You can contact Melbourne Law School on +61 3 8344 4475. The information is being collected to enable processing of your registration to an event hosted by Melbourne Law School and its associated research centres.
- Information may also be passed on to other groups within the Melbourne Law School for the purpose of updating databases and producing communications relevant to the Melbourne Law School.
Terms & Conditions for Paid Events
- Online payments may only be made by credit card (Amex and Diners are not accepted). If you need to pay by cheque, please email the contact person for the event allowing sufficient time prior to the event to ensure that payments may be processed.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST (tax) where chargeable. GST is payable by overseas registrants.
- Refunds may only be provided based on the details and dates provided in the event brochure or event web site. Where cancellations are not eligible for a refund, a replacement delegate will be permitted.
- Late registrations and registration changes may incur an administration fee.