CCLSR - The High Court's James Hardie judgments: Implications for directors, officers & their advisors (MELBOURNE seminar)CANCELLED
Time: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Colin Galbraith, Marie McDonald, Joe Muraca (Melbourne)
View the seminar flyer
REGISTRATIONS ARE ESSENTIAL
NB: Registration and payment occur on two separate pages. Please fill in your registration details (Step One) and then return to this page to make payment (Step Two). Please note that registration is not finalised until you have completed both steps.
Step one: Register for the seminar
Step two: Pay for the seminar
Level 26, 181 William Street Melbourne Vic 3000
$110 (incl. GST)
5.00pm on Thursday 12 July 2012
- We strive to ensure the accuracy of information in our database but please be advised that details are subject to change. Where appropriate, we will contact you regarding such changes before finalising your registration/order.
- I understand that I may be filmed, audio recorded and/or photographed and that these may be used in materials and publications produced by Melbourne Law School, the University of Melbourne and its affiliates.
- My name and contact details may be included, at the discretion of the organiser, in materials relating to the event including, but not limited to, Melbourne Law School electronic and printed materials and materials produced by the organiser.
- The information on this form is being collected by Melbourne Law School and its associated research centres. You can contact Melbourne Law School on +61 3 8344 4475. The information is being collected to enable processing of your registration to an event hosted by Melbourne Law School and its associated research centres.
- Information may also be passed on to other groups within the Melbourne Law School for the purpose of updating databases and producing communications relevant to the Melbourne Law School.
Terms & Conditions for Paid Events
- Online payments may only be made by credit card (Amex and Diners are not accepted). If you need to pay by cheque, please email the contact person for the event allowing sufficient time prior to the event to ensure that payments may be processed.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST (tax) where chargeable. GST is payable by overseas registrants.
- Refunds may only be provided based on the details and dates provided in the event brochure or event web site. Where cancellations are not eligible for a refund, a replacement delegate will be permitted.
- Late registrations and registration changes may incur an administration fee.